What is i2PO?
i2PO is a managed service combining well/plant monitoring, production optimisation, production operations and the integration of software applications for improving well and field performance.
It is based on:
- A continuous loop of Measurement, Modeling, Analysis, Improvement.
- Visualizing and delivering information on time and in formats that integrate and improve technical and business workflows.
- Uses OVS© workflow configurator as the integration platform
In remote, low cost or mature fields, wireless monitoring provides a cost effective inputs to the i2PO service. The wireless measurement hardware and services that can be provided by us.
Wireless Monitoring services consist of:
- P, T, dP sensors deployed on well heads, flow lines, tanks
- Data transmitted wirelessly to central hub
- Flexibility in data delivery – radios, GSM, satellite
- Data integration into client system (SCADA, Historian) or stand alone
Benefits and Value
- Up to 5% sustainable production gains through continuous production optimisation
- 3-5% reserves increase
- 30 – 50% personnel efficiency improvements
- Low cost real time monitoring of wells
- Cost effective for mature fields with low production wells
- New or replacement instrumentation on facilities
- Lower cost – no need for wiring particularly on platforms
- Range of measurement calibrated to existing process conditions
- Replacement measurement for failed downhole well instrumentation.
- High cost of intervention to pull completion and replace PDHGs